Posts tagged anime
And for little recap:
- Click [here] to read about almost everything related to All Star Battle. Big ups to mikestrider for the compilation of ASB-related information into one nice post.
- Click [here] for game play videos in addition to the promotional videos for ASB (I’ll update that post in a bit).
- Click [here] to pre-order ASB and click [here] (or ask me a question) if you have any questions about pre-ordering. You might find something a tad cheaper in the post for the second link.
- And finally click [here] to see the birthday drawing littlezas did for yours truly last year. ;)
- Oh yeah, in case you missed it, click [here] to download and play Diavolo no Daibouken, a fan-made Japanese roguelike game. The translations for the game comes is in the download.
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure poster.
Diavolo no Daibouken
So you may or may not have heard of this game but I’m making a post about it since there’s a lot of new people getting into JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. Diavolo no Daibouken is a fan made Japanese roguelike game created by KMQ Soft where you play as the antagonist of part (won’t spoil it for you some of you guys…), Diavolo! It’s sort of like an “what if” story for the arc. Basically, you explore each dungeons fighting enemies collecting a myriad of items. Some of the enemies that you may encounter include (but are not limited to) Dio Brando, Giorno Giovanna, Hermes, Jonathan Joestar, Jotaro Kujo, Yoshikage Kira, Weather Report, and even Ikuro Hasizawa, from Hirohiko Araki’s previous work, Baoh. Some of the objects you can find are discs (some which you can equip to aid you in battle and or your exploration), food (walking around with low health is not really ideal), body parts of a certain someone (continue reading JJBA to understand), stone masks, Jotaro Kujo’s hat and etc. The controls are pretty simple:
A to bring up the game menu. S to shoot (only if you have a “shooting disc” equipped). Z to attack or confirm. X to cancel or go back or dash. C to change the direction you are facing. Spacebar to view map. There are more controls in the game that you can read about in the included guide (that I did not make). Without further ado:
Should’ve made it more explicit but as Volare Via stated, the game is in Japanese. The download link has an English manual included in the folder under the name, Diavolo_html0_3, but Via has also supplied another link (thank you very much).
Also the game is untranslated. So unless you can read Japanese you can find an English manual here.
Month of Miyazaki: Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Episode 23: “The Warrior Returning to the Wind”
Yeah, William is going to be so much fun to use.
Character model for Jojolion’s protagonist and the Wall Eye. Looking forward to the stage traps for the Wall Eye.
NBGI × CC2 special interview (according to the mighty Google Translate). The interview gives somes insight on the work that went on some insight on the work that went in to make both JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle and Naruto Ninja Storm 3.
JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Episode 18: Stroheim’s Counterattack!